Spa Care and Maintenance
To help keep your spa sparkling clean, Discount Pools and Spas recommends that you take care of the following:
· Maintain spa water levels.
· Clean and/or remove scum, oil, or deposits from surfaces.
· Test your pH, Total Alkalinity, and Sanitizer weekly.
· Shock the spa weekly with Spa Guard Enhanced Shock.
· Spray the outside of the cabinet with a garden hose monthly.
· Rinse your cartridge filters at least once a month.
· Drain spa, clean inside shell, and refill every 3-4 months.
· Bring a pint of water to Discount Pools and Spas for a free water analysis.